Our new marketplace is a platform designed to bring the very best products together from small businesses for new and expectant parents through to the early years to make their time even more magical and so they can shop a beautiful range all in one place.
For small businesses advertising on our site we ask that the customer remains at the heart of our business and all products are ethically sourced, environmentally friendly and that every effort is made to reduce single use plastic. In return, the benefits to advertising with us include:
• Unlike a lot of marketplaces that have small business followers, we have built a following of over 50,000 new and expectant parents and their friends and family.
• The products we sell are to support a mummy to be during her hospital stay so we already have a targeted audience.
• Your products will be promoted across Something a bit Different. There will be opportunities to add reels, stories, go live and add IGTV’s with occasional posts too.
• We will direct people to your page and website to help you gain followers and direct business.
• Your products will be added to our Instagram shop.
• There’s the option to be included in our small business giveaways.
• Your will have your own page on our site.
• We have over 5000 subscribers on our mailing list; new products, sales, giveaways and new vendors will be promoted there.
• You will be part of a lovely community of small businesses who support and encourage eachother.
• There will be opportunities to be included in our sample packs at shows and included on our stand.
The boring bit…
When signing up to our site we accept no responsibility for:
• Missing, damaged or faulty items.
• Product ingredients not being advertised and any reactions that could present themselves as a result.
• Updating product listings (in stock, out of stock/ no longer available).
• To advertise on our site we ask that all products where applicable hold the correct certification, when signing up to our site you accept full responsibility for holding the relevant documentation.
• Where products are marketed as ethical and environmentally friendly please ensure this is honest and transparent.
• Conforming to GDPR rules and regulations.
• Honouring and updating lead times.
Please note, we operate a three strike rule with regards to customer feedback and we reserve the right to terminate vendors due to any serious breaches in our code of conduct.
You can sign up to our platform monthly £10pm or invest in a full year £100. The aim is to direct customers to your social media pages and to your website so they shop directly with you and so it builds your customer base. When customers buy directly from our marketplace a 5% transaction fee will be taken to cover bank charges (we recommend increasing your product prices on our platform to reflect this). We can’t wait to work with you in 2022 to create something special! xx